Substance use disorder affects millions of Americans daily. For every individual struggling with the cycle of addiction, countless friends, family members, and coworkers are also affected. For those living near Portland, Oregon, an inpatient treatment program is available. It is almost impossible to break the cycle of addiction on one’s own—an inpatient rehab center in Portland, Oregon, offers the best chance for those living in the area.
An inpatient rehab treatment center in Portland, Oregon can provide the comprehensive care and supervision necessary to break the cycle of addiction. Through a combination of group and individual therapy, medical detoxification, and other evidence-based treatments, patients in an inpatient treatment program can begin to heal the physical, psychological, and spiritual damage caused by addiction.
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, seek an inpatient treatment program near you.
What to Expect in an Inpatient Treatment Program
When enrolling in an inpatient treatment program, you can expect to receive around-the-clock care and supervision in a safe and secure setting. You will have the opportunity to participate in individual and group therapy sessions and other activities designed to help you recover from addiction.
Inpatient treatment programs vary in length, but most last for 30 days. During your stay, you will be required to follow specific rules and regulations. These rules are designed to keep you safe and help you recover from addiction.
In most inpatient treatment programs, the first step is detoxification. This is when your body is rid of all the drugs and alcohol in your system. Detox can be difficult and uncomfortable, but it is necessary to start the recovery process.
After detox, you will begin participating in therapy sessions. These sessions will help you understand your addiction and learn how to cope with triggers and cravings. You will also learn about the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to therapy, you will also have the opportunity to participate in other activities, such as yoga and meditation. These activities can help you relax and focus on your recovery.
After you complete an inpatient treatment program, you will be discharged and given an aftercare plan. This plan will outline the steps you need to take in order to stay sober. It is vital that you follow your aftercare plan and attend all of your scheduled appointments.
What Are Three Ways an Inpatient Treatment Program in Oregon Can Help?
In addition to the comprehensive care and treatment that an inpatient rehab center in Portland, Oregon can provide, there are other advantages to choosing an inpatient treatment program.
- First, patients in an inpatient treatment program will have 24-hour access to care and supervision. This is vital for those who are in the early stages of recovery, as they are more likely to experience intense cravings and urges.
- Second, patients in an inpatient treatment program can focus on their recovery without the distractions and triggers of their everyday life. This can be extremely beneficial, as it allows patients to work on their recovery without worrying about work, school, or other responsibilities.
- Finally, patients in an inpatient treatment program will be able to build a support system of fellow patients and staff members. This support system can be vital in helping patients maintain their sobriety after they leave treatment.
Find an Inpatient Treatment Center near Portland, Oregon Today
Inpatient rehab programs near Portland, Oregon can help you:
- Rid your body of addictive substances and get sober
- Learn how to live a sober life
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Build a support network
- Regain control of your life
Find an inpatient treatment program near you if you or a loved one are struggling with addiction. Don’t wait; do it today!